When a simple meal is needed, this recipe is perfect! Filled with veggies and delicious Asian flavors, it’s quick, easy and satisfying.
It’s a favorite in Vicki’s house, and is equally wonderful the next day for lunch!!
Asian Beef Stir-Fry Bowl
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pound organic grass-fed beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/tsp ginger powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup organic beef broth
- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 4 tsp Coconut Aminos (plus more to taste)
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef in the sesame oil over medium high heat until browned.
- Add the onions and continue cooking until they are translucent. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the spices and broth to the mixture, and stir well.
- Add in the cabbage; and cook, stirring frequently until the cabbage begins to wilt.
- Add the carrots, and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Coconut Aminos and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Using individual bowls, serve as is or over cauliflower rice. (Recipe)
- Garnish with green onions.
Happy eating! Let us know how you like this recipe in the comments section below.
Donna Stephens, BCN, CNHP, LDHS
Vicki Kolbe, CNHP, CHS, CSMC