There’s nothing like the aroma of fresh-baked bread! If you’ve been searching for a grain-free option, this recipe inspired by mindbodygreen may be just the thing to try!
Easy Almond Flour Bread
- 2 ¼ cups blanched almond flour (we like Bob’s Red Mill)
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon finely ground Himalayan pink salt
- 5 eggs
- ½ tablespoon organic, raw honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (we like Bragg Organic Raw Unfiltered ACV)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch bread pan.
- Place the dry ingredients in a food processor, and pulse them until well combined, 8 – 10 pulses.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients in the food processor, and mix together until well combined. It should take about 30 seconds to reach the consistency of a very thick batter. Don’t forget to scrape down the edges.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan; it should fill the pan about halfway.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for about 30 minutes.
- Turn the bread out of the pan onto a cutting board to slice and serve. Enjoy!
Donna Stephens, BCN, CNHP, LDHS