By Kristin Stephens, MS, NTP
Let’s talk about breakfast! Breakfast can seem like one of the most challenging meals to make healthy; especially when we’re eliminating grains, sugar and diary.
So, what’s a person to eat for breakfast instead??
Here are our recommendations to help you get started:
5 Quick and Healthy Breakfasts
- Eggs – scrambled, fried, or poached. The incredible, edible egg is perfect for breakfast in any form
- Chia pudding – can’t eat eggs? Try making a chia seed pudding with black chia seeds and almond milk. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning topped with berries. Here’s another chia seed pudding recipe we enjoy!
- Egg muffins – whisk eggs with chopped spinach and pour into a greased muffin pan. Bake at 350 until set. Pop out and refrigerate once cool. Eat two or three as breakfast on the go.
- Smoothie or smoothie bowl – whip up a green smoothie to drink on the go, or put it in a bowl and top with shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, or fresh berries.
- Roasted vegetables – vegetables aren’t just for dinner. Sauté greens in ghee or coconut oil, or heat up leftover roasted vegetables from the night before, top with ghee and salt, and enjoy!
What’s your favorite healthy breakfast? Let us know in the comments below.
You will find more recommendations and recipes for healthy meals, including breakfasts, in the Pure Reset Diet Guide. Information about the Pure Reset Diet is available here. If you would like to have a Free 20 Minute Phone Consultation about the Pure Reset Diet or our other services, please contact Pure Nutrition + Wellness at email@example.com, or call us at 844-787-3935.
Donna Stephens, BCN, CNHP, LDHS
Kristin Stephens, MS, NTP