This fresh mango salsa recipe pairs perfectly with grilled fish, chicken, or shrimp.
The combination of flavors and textures is delightful and refreshing; and it’s so quick and easy to prepare…we know you’re going to love this. Give it a try and let us know how you like it!
Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced orange or red pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely diced (use 1/2 the amount for less heat)
- 1 – 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and gently stir together to coat with the lime juice; sprinkle with salt to taste and stir again to incorporate the salt into the salsa.
Serve alongside your favorite grilled fish, chicken, or shrimp recipe and enjoy!
Donna Stephens, BCN, CNHP, LDHS
Vicki Kolbe, CNHP, CHS