As restrictions begin to ease up and people begin to resume a few of their normal activities in the coming days, we want to make certain that you’re aware of our ongoing efforts to keep ourselves and our clients safe and well.
First, if you know that you have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus, have recently tested positive or live with someone who has recently tested positive, please contact us to schedule a phone or Zoom consultation. We will continue to make phone consultations and Zoom/Skype appointments available to all clients who are unable to come into the office.
We will also continue to do the following for those clients who do choose to make an in-office appointment:
- Try to schedule only one client in the office at a time, leaving sufficient time in between appointments to allow for cleaning and sanitizing (sometimes family members come together; we would prefer to have only one additional person with our client at an office appointment…no other guests, please).
- Keep our chairs in the lobby spaced to allow for proper social distancing.
- Diffuse Essential Oils known for their anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties.
- Clean surfaces with natural, safe, and effective products.
- When you arrive at the office, you will be instructed to go wash your hands before doing anything else.
- You will then fill out a Covid-19 Questionnaire to determine if we can proceed with your appointment or if we need to change to a phone or Zoom appointment.
- If you notice someone in the lobby when you arrive, please wait until we finish with this client. We will invite you in as soon as possible.
- We are not currently requiring that masks be worn; however, if the governor issues guidelines that require them, we will ask that you comply.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 844-787-3935, Ext. 1 or email us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to make you comfortable for your appointment with us.
Be Well and Stay Well,
Donna Stephens, Naturopath, BCN, CNHP, LDHS
Vicki Kolbe, Natural Health Professional, BCHHP, CNHP, DHP