Photo by Charisse Kenion on Unsplash
Looking for a scrumptious, sweet, guilt-free treat? This dark chocolate fudge is simply wonderful, and so easy…no baking required!!
Best of all, this tasty recipe is paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free. We really think you’re going to love it!
Easy Guilt-free Fudge
Makes 12 squares
- 3/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 oz 100% dark chocolate
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Stevia or Truvia to taste
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt (optional)
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler; stir in the almond butter, pure vanilla extract, stevia to taste, and salt (if desired) until combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Leave extra paper on each side for easier removal from the pan later.
- Pour the blended mixture into the pan, and smooth out the top.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or refrigerate for up to two hours until firm.
- Using the parchment paper, remove fudge from the dish. Slice into 12 even squares. Serve and enjoy!
Let us know how you like it in the comments below.
Donna Stephens, BCN, CNHP, LDHS